Payments and Refunds
- All transactions will be completed in Canadian dollars (CAD).
- Skate Canada & Admin Fees - A non-refundable $49 Skate Canada Fee (per year) is required per skater registered each season.
- There will be a $30 Charge for all NSF or declined payments
- Please be sure to check out optional Subscriptions when registering for items such as Carnival Costume Fee and Photos
- We accept the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard & Discovery Card
- Refund Policy -No charges will apply to cancellations made on or before September 15, 2021. Cancellations made after September 15 2021 but before November 1, 2021 will be your registration amount minus the $49 Skate Canada Fee and the pro-rated amount for lessons already taken. All cancellations after September 15, 2021 must be in writing and emailed to a board member and will be need to be approved at the next monthly board meeting. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after November 1, 2021 unless due to an illness or injury that prevents the skater from continuing with the skating season where a confirming doctor’s note is provided. Such refunds will be your registration fee minus $35 Skate Canada fee minus the pro-rated amount for lessons already taken and will need to be approved at the next monthly board meeting.
- If a Skater changes classes, (eg- moves up to a higher level) during the middle of the season, the fees will be adjusted accordingly.
- Only registered skaters, coaches, program assistants and board members are permitted on the ice surface during sessions.
- All Canskaters must wear a CSA approved hockey helmet (Stages 5 and lower) at all times while on the ice.
The High River Skating Club is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you may provide when visiting the High River Skating Club web site. Any further use of the personal information you give us will be in accordance with the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents (PIPED) Act. The High River Skating Club’s Web site does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or registering in the Members Only portion of the site. All information voluntarily sent to the High River Skating Club web site, by e-mail, feedback form or other means becomes the property of the High River Skating Club. The High River Skating Club does not sell or distribute any personal information. We will share your info with Skate Canada as to register you as a Skate Canada Member. Please visit their site at skatecanada.ca.
The High River Skating Club gathers information concerning the use of its Web site content through "traffic data" captured in standard web logs and through feedback. This information is compiled about visitors as a whole and does not single out or identify specific individuals. This is for purposes of statistical analysis to improve the content and services we offer and is disclosed to third parties only in aggregate form. Information collected may include:
- Your IP address
- The name of your Internet Service Provider
- Web browser information
- Date and time of visit
- Pages accessed at Skate Canada's Web site